Monday, February 22

Explore, Discover, Learn

We had the chance to go to the Aquarium in Sandy, and it wasn't as great as I was expecting, but the kids had fun, and that's what matters, right? :) We met some friends/family with all our kiddos, and enjoyed some fun company!

We arrived early, so I hopped in the back of the van to sneak the kids some snacks. We were meeting at my kids lunch time, so I was trying to avoid any meltdowns due to hunger. And, like always, got carried away with the camera.





Most of the gang, touching the Stingrays. Gross, right? I'm a wimp, I couldn't touch them.

I know, I know, it's not great, but it's the only one I got with all of us.


My poor boys were SOOO excited just to see a shark. Now ask me if we saw one...NOPE!
I THINK this was the tank the sharks were supposed to be in, but these divers were cleaning it. Darnit! Next time, I will have to make sure they see it. Logan even wore his sweatshirt with a shark on it, and his undershirt had fish! I love the way that boy thinks! Soo cute!

3 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

How sad they missed out on the sharks...why can't they clean the tanks when it's closed? So...are you recommending this place or no?

Bonnie said...

Rachel,
I'm undecided on it. My kids liked it, but for the price I think it's a little ridiculous. It wasn't horrible, and I'm sure we'll go back, just not often. The prices compare to The Dinosaur Museaum, and I think you get SO much more out of the museum than the Aquarium. But, that's just my opinion. I suggest going, and let me know what you think. :)