Logan Mark Clayton
4 Years Old
4 Years Old

37 pounds - 61 percentile
39 inches - 35 percentile
(perfect in his mommies eyes)
39 inches - 35 percentile
(perfect in his mommies eyes)
Logan- You are my first baby, and there will always be something special about that. I feel like we have such a special bond together, and I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to my arms. I was so excited to meet you, I could hardly stand it! We had to wait a while, and go through some struggles to get you here, but you were definately worth the wait!! It all made me appreciate you that much more! To see you play with Daddy makes my day, every day! He is the best dad anyone could ask for! I love how much you look like him, it brings such a connection between you two. Looking back at this past year, you have grown so much in so many ways. You made it through your first year of pre-school!! In the beginning, it didn't seem possible! you were quite a challenge to get there, but you loved every minute of it. You started Sunbeams out the same way, but before I knew it, I was watching a big 3 year old walk into primary like you owned the place! I love watching you during singing time & sharing time. You always raise your hand to volunteer, and occasionally, when I am doing sharing time, you just walk up, which makes everyone laugh, & I love it! I love the way you are so caring about others. You try your hardest to take care of Sadie, and in your own brotherly way, I know you would protect Austin in a bind. You are always wanting to make something, or take something to our neighbors, or friends. You worry when someone is sad, and you want to make them smile any way you can. When I cook anything, you are always the first to say "thanks for cookin this, mom", and no matter what my mood may be, it brings a smile to my face! You are such a special little boy, and even though it doesn't seem possible, I love you more every day! Your smiles, hugs, kisses, and thank you's make my days worthwhile! Thanks for being mine!
Love, Mommy
1 comment:
What a little stud! I am cracking up about the mosquito stories!
Post a Comment