We started out Saturday morning, at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt, in the pouring rain! Logan wouldn't pick up anything, but Austin got enough for the both of them. I can't say that I blame Logan, we were all freezing!! Despite his grumpy attitude, he did win a movie in the drawing!!


After the rainy fun, we drove out to Grantsville where Logan is decorating these cupcakes for Grandma. She wanted them all the same, with grass, & only 3 jellybeans, but we had some fun, and did some with just grass, some with just jellybeans, whatever we wanted!! Ha ha, Grandma!!
We finally were able to die our eggs that night. When I tried to take pictures of them, this is where they insisted I take the picture. Don't ask why. When Logan agrees on a picture, we do it his way!
Easter Morning!!! The Easter Bunny always hides their baskets, & this was after they found them, & were going through everything!
The Easter Bunny got them matching Batman/Superman capes!! They LOVE them! Superhero is a favorite game at our house!


The whole Clayton clan came to our house for dinner after church, and yet another Easter egg hunt. This is the kiddos, impatiently waiting to run outside for the candy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment