Wednesday, April 27

Logan's only hospital pics

This makes me so sad to think about this... but, here it goes. We were still using an old school camera that used film when we had Logan. Well, the day we arrived home from the hospital, Jason took the film to have it developed in an hour. When he went to pick it up, he was told that nothing on the camera worked!!! He was so upset about it, he called me to tell me he was on his way to "Best Buy" to buy a new digital camera! Lucky for us, Carrie had taken these few pictures while she was visiting me in the hospital!! I can't thank you enough Carrie!!! These few pictures mean the world to me! I feel like I lost so much in that broken roll of film!


Logan Mark Clayton
8 lb 9 ounces


Yay for Carrie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.