It's not a secret that I love birthdays, no matter who's it is. So, needless to say, Sadie and I definitely party it up all October long since we are birthday twins!
My friend, Roxie has her birthday in October too, so we have always gone out for them, and Sadie was so excited to be included this year! We went shopping to the City Creek center and had a blast!
We celebrated with a yummy dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Claytons. Sadie wanted a Frozen cake for every party, so I bought her some toys and let her decorate away! Easy peasy!
Same thing with the cake this time. I changed it up a little bit, but let her decorate with the toys. She loved it!
Grandma and Grandpa celebrated with us the day of the primary program. It was perfect!
The night of her birthday we were supposed to go bowling and out for dinner. But Ila had been pretty sick and I didn't want to take her out. So, Sadie was good to agree on pancakes and a movie night of her choice.
She was able to choose a friend to come over after school, so we took Layla to lunch with us and the girls had a ball playing in the leaves all afternoon.
Ila was feeling better by that weekend so we were finally able to go bowling and eat at Texas Roadhouse for dinner just so Sadie can sit on a saddle!
This girl has my heart!!




.jpg)





























No comments:
Post a Comment