I can't believe I already have 2 kids baptized! Austin's baptism day was another big day in my life, full of the spirit acknowledging the truth of the gospel. Austin's little spirit was radiating all day! It was an amazing feeling, and I pray that he will remember the way he felt that day. The people that showed up to support him are all important people in his life this far, and I want him to know of our love for him.
He asked Tim and Annie to give the talks that day, and they both did an amazing job. Tim spoke on the Holy Ghost and how it is the light in our lives that we need to use daily. He had a flashlight inscribed just for Austin and gave it to him at the end. Annie gave a tribute to him that left me in tears. It was perfect, just like my little Austin. He has such a big heart that impresses me all the time. When he was trying to choose his speakers for the day, he kept saying how he wished he could choose everyone he loves because he didn't want anyone to feel left out. I love that about him, he shows his love for people every day in many ways.
Austin got to share his special day with Grace Neves, and we simply adore her!
Sadie is into matching anyone and everyone these days, so she was thrilled to plan out her outfit with Shawnee so they would match. And later changed so she would be matching with Maddy!
Miss Mindee and Miss Malorie. Austin adores these two ladies.
My parents hung around a little while, but soon headed out because we were on our way to Yellowstone that day! It was crazy, but perfect.






















No comments:
Post a Comment