Thursday, May 8

Hershey Track

Logan signed up for a few events at the Hershey  Track, so I wanted to be there to support  him. He had signed up for the 100, 400 meter runs, and also the softball throw. Somehow he ended up running the 50 also. He won the 50, and ran in the semi finals for it, but didn't win that one. Right at the beginning of the 400, his foot slipped off the side of the track and he lost his shoe! I didn't even notice he had lost it until he crossed the finish line, and approached me. He kept running flawlessly for only having one shoe on. I was so proud that he kept going even though he said that his foot was hurting pretty bad the whole race. I don't think that I would have kept going if it were me. He did awesome, and now that we know what this is all about, we will be more prepared for next year!





 Rallying together before the 400 meter race.

 Ila did great just sitting in the stroller all day. And Sadie did great as well. I loved hanging out with my girls!


No comments: