Sunday, March 23

March



 The kids were excited that Ila finally got to go for her first golf cart ride around the neighborhood.

 As different as my boys are from eachother, they can still have so much fun together, and make quite the little team. I love watching them be adventurous together on the "farm".








 Ila was exhausted, but I couldn't put her down for a nap because we were about to leave for church. When I set her on the chair so I could finish things up, she totally tipped over and just layed there like she was so annoyed and tired of waiting for me. It was cute!
 Just a Sunday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Clayton's



 Sadie is always by my side, helping out with Ila. I love my little side kicks.




 We drove to Heber the other night for dinner at the Dairy Keen. It's one of my kids favorite places to eat.
Jason sent me this picture on St. Patrick's Day while I was at work. He made them green french toast for dinner.

No comments: