Saturday, February 22

Grandma Mower... I miss you.

The weekend after Valentine's day we went to Fairview for my Mower family's birthday party for my Grandma.  I look forward to days I get to spend in Fairview or Manti. Something about the feeling there just makes me feel the spirit and I feel like I'm "home". Probably just from all the great memories and loving family that surround the area. We are always welcome with open arms by them all.
 
Before we left I wanted to take a picture of the kids, and they all fought over who got to hold Ila. So, we took a handful of pictures so they could pass her around. Ila puts up with a lot, but who can blame us? We are all still over the moon with this little peanut of ours.




 Sadie and her second cousin, Macey.
 They all headed up to the cemetery to visit my Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Karl's graves. Unfortunately, I was nursing Ila when they left, so we got left behind. But, Jason being the amazing husband that he is, went with and actually took pictures, knowing that I would want him to. These are all my Grandma and Grandpa's great grand kids that were there that day. We were missing quite a few, but I'm glad they took this picture anyway.

Sending balloon messages off to Grandma.

No comments: