Saturday, September 28

Football

 Logan played flag football this year for the first time, and we all loved every second of it. He loves everything about the sport from watching it, to playing, to talking about it. He's into the NFL, and I rarely see him without a football in his hands. I can't say enough about how much he loves it, and how much I love watching my kids grow into the people they are going to be.

 


His team made it through the play offs to the end, and played in the championship game!!  But, boy oh boy was I NOT prepared for the emotion that came with the loss at the end. I never expected it at all. He cried and cried, and so did most of his team mates. After talking to him about being happy for the other team, and all that good sportsmanship stuff, he also admitted he was simply going to miss all the friends he made. It was absolutely heartbreaking for me.

I adore this picture... my poor little guy.

No comments: