Most exciting thing ever for me my kids!! We now have a brand new swing set!! When I was told this was really happening, I literally cried! I have wanted a nice swing set for years, and couldn't believe it was really going to happen. It was bought for us by a secret someone/'s and they wished for it to stay a secret. It has been so, so hard not being able to tell the kids who is responsible for this, but hopefully one day I will be able to let the cat out of the bag so this person/people can get the credit they deserve! Because my kiddos have been in Heaven having this in our backyard, and so have I! I can't thank him/her/them enough!!!
Logan was so excited to help Jason out in putting it all together. It took them a few nights of work to get it all done, but they did it!
Umm, not sure Sadie and Austin playing in the "snow" was much help, but at least they enjoyed themselves. :)
I went on a field trip with Logan's class to the rock and gem show. He loved it!
Crazy, surprise snow storm. It was actually fun to have happen since it only lasted one day. It was our last little hoorah for winter. However, it didn't keep the kids off the new swing set!!! I love it so, so much!!!
3 days later...
One of my best friends from work gave this bike/scooter/??... not sure what it is. Anyway, she gave it to my kids since her son had outgrown it, and they have loved it every day since. I can't believe how fast the thing can go, and I love that they all try to ride it together. So much fun!

























No comments:
Post a Comment