Saturday, December 15

Logan's Happenings

Logan had his very first piano recital in December, and he was awesome.  I gave him the choice of whether he wanted to invite anyone or not, and he surprised me when he said he wanted both sets of grandparents to come. He was even willing to call them all on his own to invite them over. He's only been playing since September, so I wasn't sure he would perform his songs, but he did it, and was even pretty excited about it. He played Jingle Bells and Jolly Old St. Nicholas. One of them was a duet with his teacher, Sister Money, but I don't remember which one. It was nice having both sets of grandparents over for Sunday dinner on a December evening. The recital was held at our church in the relief society room, so it was small and charming. I love this growing boy with all my heart.




                      
Sadie gave a little performance of her own when we got home.


Later that week Logan's class held their Christmas program for the parents. He did awesome in that as well. As nervous and shy as he gets, he always does awesome when he has to perform!


No comments: