Friday, June 24

Hogle Zoo... again. :)

This time we took my Mom along with us for a day at the zoo. Our passes were expiring soon, so we were trying to get in as many visits as we could. Especially since we had cold weather for so long this year, we had missed out on more opportunities to go. We went 4 different times in June so we could get our passes all used up. I think it's safe to say that the kids were a little tired of it by the end of June. :)

















I just love my Mom. I love that I can say she is truly one of my very best friends. We have so much fun together, and I'm grateful for everything she does for me and my family.
Love you Mom!!!
Austin took this picture. It cracks me up that his finger is covering up Sadie's face. Ha!





And once again, I love that we were able to end the day visiting Jason at work. We stopped at Chick fil A for receipt day on our way home and had a fun picnic. I love my family so much!!!

No comments: