As old and a little ghetto as Classic Fun Center is, it is still one heck of a good time!! :) I took the kids for a Saturday and had a blast. Logan tried skates on long enough for me to take a picture, but preferred riding his scooter the entire time. I barely even saw him, he was having so much fun. Austin was bound and determined to roller skate, so it was pretty entertaining. He never really got it enough to dare the entire skating rink, but he'd go back and forth where I was sitting. Sadie tried the scooter thing for a minute, but was pretty clingy to me for most of our time there. She did like to dance to the music though, so it was pretty funny.
And as for me, I was absolutely dying to skate my heart out. I've been asking for roller skates for years, and Jason finally bought me some for Christmas. I was so excited about them, and I skated around the house every day for the first few week of having them, but I gave that up because the kids wanted to skate too. They didn't think it was fair. Hehe.
So, if anyone out there ever wants to roller skate, you better invite me!! I'll be there in a heart beat!!! I am a child of the 80's forever!! :)







1 comment:
We went there too and had a blast. It brought back all the good memories of friday night skate night at the elementary school. So Much Fun!!! Ahh, the good ol' days.
Post a Comment