So, I'm having a little anxiety right now. We leave in the morning for our Disneyland trip, and all I can think about is if I've packed enough.
Let me explain...
Last year we took a Disney trip, and this is what we drove into as we entered California!
Last year we took a Disney trip, and this is what we drove into as we entered California!
I thought we had packed enough, and really... we did end up being warm enough, and able to run to Target for anymore rain gear that may have not packed. But seriously, this year I am jamming our bags to the fullest capacity, and then some!!!




3 comments:
Ha ha!! The forecast looks fabulous! It will be great, don't worry! ;)
I don't blame you. Have a fabulous time and say "hi" to Mickey for me:)
I'll pray for sunshine! Have fun.
Post a Comment