First, I need to start by telling the story of this day. Austin had been sick on and off all December long with ear infections, fevers, and colds. We had made multiple visits to the doctors office for all 3 kids. He had been off an antibiotic for a while, but was still showing symptoms. I was telling my friend at work about all of this, and venting my frustrations about all the doctor bills, and everything I was annoyed with, but super worried about my Austin still being in pain. After walking away, my friend, Penny, made a phone call to her husband, and later that night, told me she wanted to have her husband, who had just finished med school, come take a look at him for me!! I couldn't believe how sweet her and her husband were. This was Dec. 23rd, and they were volunteering to come over Christmas Eve!! After a lot of discussing this over with her, I decided to let her. They came over the next morning, and to my pleasant surprise, were able to tell me that Austin's ear infection was finally gone!!! I hope she knows what an angel she was to our family that Christmas season! She saved us a lot of money and time around the holidays, when things are the most stressful!! Thanks so much Penny! I will forever be grateful for your thoughtfulness.
This was while we were waiting for Penny and her husband to show up. I came downstairs to find my sweet boys reading to Sadie. Notice Logan showing her the pictures before he turned the page!

No comments:
Post a Comment