The Butterfield's were nice enough to invite us on a huge family trip to California!! It was quite the adventure, but one I will never forget! The exciting thing for Jason and I, was that we had found out about one week before that I was pregnant with kiddo #3!! It was hard to keep secret, but oh so fun!! What made it even harder to keep, was that Melanie announced that she had just found out she was expecting, and Becky was too!!! Such exciting news!
Can't believe we flew with 2 toddlers! I was pretty impressed at how well they did!
Last little picture in Disneyland as we were on our way out of the park.
G- Grandpa B. is holding up the shirt we just gave him as a tiny little thank you. We could never begin to repay them for all they have done for us.
On the bus ride to the airport. It's always so sad going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment